Women on the Verge is an 8 week program providing support, information and encouragement for women dealing with the effects of Domestic and Family Violence.
Participants benefit from a safe and supportive environment with experienced facilitators. The Women on the Verge program covers:
- the cycle of violence.
• the effects of violence on women and children.
and how to:
- move towards choosing more positive pathways.
• build positiverelationships.
• alleviate stress and learn relaxation techniques.
• develop self-esteem and assertiveness.
Women on the Verge is run on Wednesday morning 10-12.30pm during school terms. Transport can be arranged if required. Morning tea provided.
For bookings and referrals, call 02 6563 1092 or send an email to: